top of page
We take pride in our results.
RHCS provides high quality domiciliary care, also known as home care, and support to keep you safe, comfortable and living independently in your own home.
We are registered as a Domiciliary Care provider in accordance with the Health and Social Care Act 2008
How can RHCS help me?
Our kind and professional carers can visit you at home to help you with all kinds of things including:
• Domiciliary care
• Personal care
• Washing and dressing
• Live in care
• Assistance with medication
• Preparing meals and drinks
• Doing your shopping
• Collecting prescriptions
• Overnight stays
• Assistance with mobility
• Palliative and specialised care
• Outreach & supported living
Day-to-day domestic tasks that you may need a helping hand with such as:
• Cleaning (including putting on clean bed sheets)
• Doing the washing up
• Doing the laundry
Our carers and office staff will treat you in a respectful and dignified way.
For example, we will always:
• Knock and ring the front doorbell and announce our arrival before coming into your home
• Bring an RHCS ID badge
• Know where your keys are kept if they're not in your home
• Keep any entry codes to your house confidential
• Know what to do if we cannot get into your home
• Know what to do if you've had an accident
bottom of page